BASSANO AVOCATS advises and assists Clients in the following areas of law:
- Family and the law relating to children and tax,
- Immigration law and regulations (nationality, temporary resident status, permanent residency)
- Residential private property law and tax,
- Civil corporate entities, trusts and "fiducie",
- Private international law,
- National and international tax law,
- In France, Germany, Great-Britain, Switzerland and in the United States.
Several members of the Firm hold Specialization Certificates in the following areas:
- Family law,
- Residential private property law,
- Probate and estate planning,
- International tax law.
BASSANO AVOCATS also act as mediators or work within a collaborative process.